Rene Descartes was right when he said “I think, therefore, I am.” Need proof?
1. Epimetheus is Greek for “afterthought” and Prometheus (his brother) is Greek for “forethought,” so
Thought = Metheus
2. Since theus is a Greek term which refers to god and/or theology, then
Thought = Me God.
3. Since I Am is a name God calls Himself, then
Thought = Me I Am.
4. Since to think is to have thought, then
To Think = To Have Me I Am.
5. If To Think = To Have Me I Am, then
I Think = I Have Me I Am
6. Even if you have nobody, you have yourself, so “I have me” is surplusage, therefore,
I Think = I Am.
7. A = B means that, if A, then B, therefore,
If I think, then I am
8. I think, therefore, I am.